Advanced Android App Development Course
Are you looking for an advanced android app development course that takes your skills to the next level, or searching for a way that lets you learn how to turn an idea into a reality?
Either way, you have reached the right platform.
Moreover, if you want to switch to well-paying jobs where you have the right to work remotely or had experience in any other app development, then again, learning this course is the way to go.
In this advanced Android app development course, you will learn from ideation to the launch of android applications on the Google Play Store. Not only you will build an app but also upload the same for your end-users.
Exciting, isn’t it?
This advanced Android app development course is curated in such a way that will add more to your knowledge. So, what are you waiting for?
Who can take this course:
- Get this Android one-on-one training course if you have an app idea.
- If you want to switch your existing job to work remotely.
- Enroll in our Android boot camp masterclasses for building amazing apps on your own.
Sign up now and learn why Android development is a lot of fun!
What you’ll learn?
Quick go through of basic concepts of Android & Kotlin (1-2 weeks)
- Create a simple Notification
- Clickable Notifications
Introduction to Github
- Introduction to Git and Github
- Making a Repository on Github
- Cloning a Repository from Github
Networking with 3rd Party Libraries
- Introduction to Networking
- Using OkHttp to make a network request
- Displaying values from network response
- Understanding the use of the GSON library
- Creating an adapter for a list of users
- Understanding how API works
- Making client and services for retrofit[Part 1]
- Making client and services for retrofit[Part 2]
Maps and Locations
- Getting Started With Google Maps & Location
- Exploring Google Maps API
- Adding Markers, Polylines, and Customizing Maps
- Adding Permissions for Location
- Getting the last location using LocationManager
- Adding GPS enables dialog
- Realtime location using FusedLocationProvider
- Firebase Introduction
- Add firebase to your app
- Writing data to Firebase Realtime Database
- Reading data from Firebase Database
- Push Notifications using Firebase
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Crash Reporting
- Intro to Jetpack Components
- Background tasks with WorkManager
- Defining a simple Work Request
- Constraints, Scheduling, and Periodic Worker Requests
Common 3rd Party Libraries
- Picasso (Image Library)
- Glide (Image Library)
- QR code Scanner
- Room DB
Launching application in Playstore and its Understanding
- How to make certificate file
- Importance of certificate file
- How to generate a Signed Apk
- What are the rules and guidelines that need to be followed while uploading an app?
- App Content
- Difference between Production, Open, Closed and Internal Testing
- Start Course: 3/4/2022
- Duration: 2-3 Months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced